Are your pets tax deductible?

Are your pets tax deductible?

Rondi Lambeth, of Fortress Credit Pro, discusses ways people can deduct certain pet expenses. Can Spot really reduce your taxable income?

3 Comments

  1. Pimping the dog LOLlol.. haven’t i already had this idea.. no actually i though about sex doll for animal. Haha id like to ear that presentation in the starbuck,. I like that. Sound is excellent.

  2. Ok i wanna disturb shit just a bit, when you talk about Tai, is it fair to ask if there’s at least a 10% jealousy, and if so what is the remaining 90% is made of, including the legitimate stuff which is personal from one to another, you don’t have to answer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*