Best Kibble for Dogs // Pet Food Review
Best Kibble for Dogs // Pet Food Review
Best kibble for dogs is a TOUGH question that I address in this video! I am frequently asked what the best dog food is, so here you go!
► Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/FusarosFostersSub
► MERCH! https://teespring.com/stores/rachel-fusaro
Raw Feeding Dogs: http://bit.ly/RawFeedingDogsPlaylist
Dog Training Tips: bit.ly/DogTrainingTips101
Rodney Habib Kibble Review: https://youtu.be/eJx0aL60QQQ
Friend Me! Let’s Connect:
• Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/FusarosFosters
• Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/RachelFusaro
• MERCH! https://teespring.com/stores/rachel-fusaro
• Dog Blog: http://www.rachelfusaro.com/blog
• Fin’s Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/DooditsFin
• Website: http://www.RachelFusaro.com
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/FusarosFostersSub
For Business Partnerships & Collaborations:
• E-mail: Rachel.Fusaro@GMail.com
YOUR Fresh/Raw Feeding Community:
► Tell them RACHEL FUSARO sent you 😉
• Rodney Habib: http://bit.ly/FacebookRodneyH
• Dr. Karen Becker: http://bit.ly/DocKarenBecker
• Kim Gauthier: http://bit.ly/KeepTailWaggingRaw
• Nikki White: http://bit.ly/PupandPeople
• Dog Dad: http://bit.ly/DogDadRaw
• Crazy Cat Ladies: http://bit.ly/CrazyCatLadie
• Gregori Lukas: http://bit.ly/GregoriLuk
• The Pet Girl: http://bit.ly/ThePetGirl
• Dallas & Maddy: http://bit.ly/LocalPetMarket
• Gohan the Husky: http://bit.ly/GohanHusky
• You Are Never Alone by: https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads
Disclaimer for all related content:
*Please note, do not try anything anything in this video at home without parent supervision and approval. Also, I am not a professional dog trainer or veterinarian. Any recos, suggestions or advice are simply my opinion and what works for me. Please always seek professional guidance before taking any action. Please foster and train dogs at your own risk under adult supervision and approval. My content may include affiliate and/or sponsored links.
#goldendoodle #rachelfusaro #dogtips
30th like #earlysquad
"in 2019, this list helped me decide for the best dog food *scafe.shop/bdf2019?4E* hope it helps you out too!"
Good to know
I love your haircut!
I find that fresh food and KETO diets work best for my dogs. I always find myself learning so much without even knowing it whenever I watch your videos! Your new uploads are always the highlight of my day ❤️❤️❤️
SAVE ALL THE DAMN DOGGGOS!!!
I love your channel, keep going
Great video as always
Great video!❤ I just finished a review on Ziwi Peak dog food! Have you ever tried it?
Im transitoning my lab puppy (3 months) to raw food by putting pieces of the lamb,beef, or chicken in her kibble i find myself looking at every ongredient and i wasnt happy with what i saw on the kibble bags
You hate kibble
I’ll consider getting one of those brands
These big dog companies our killing our dogs . Would you feed your own kids harmful chemicals. Makes me sick .
You are so amazing and inspiring to me
whats your top 5 kibble ?
After doing HEAPS of research I have found. Dogs for the earth dog food to be one of the best if not the best! What do you think about it?
You have gorgeous dogs! I own a CBD dog treat company called HemPup. They’re great for calming, separation anxiety and many more things:) I’d love to send you some treats and get you and your dogs opinions on the treats. Would you like some? The website is http://www.HemPupInc.com
what about for a puppy???
What about foods that are cause heart problems in dogs? I thought grain free was a no no.
Hey Rachel!! I’m about to adopt my very first dog (a golden doodle) and I cannot thank you enough with these videos !!
Rachel can u make a video of your food rutine
1. For sprint based sport dogs, a higher amount of carbs can actually be very beneficial. The brands that pour a ton of money into their research know this and have formulated foods perfect for this. They aren’t their big sellers compared to their other formulas, but they’re also not aiming it to the average pet owner. Plenty of other formulas fit great for it as well. There are valid sources for this openly available.
2. Carbs are very easy to calculate in a dog food. They’re not really hiding anything. There’s no hidden agenda there.
3. Despite what some may think, dogs are thriving extremely well on well balanced kibble but the key is foods that are proven to be well balanced.
4. Extra, but ingredients like by products are absolutely great to have in a food. When you feed raw, you’re feeding a lot of by products so..
Look, I understand this is your opinion (and I used to think that way years ago), and you can feed what you want, but there’s no scientific evidence to back up some of your statements.
We are seeing a negative pattern with some of these so called "more biologically correct" brands so going off of protein amount or "meat protein percentage" will not tell you anything if it hasn’t been formulated properly. I won’t count on these brands to be honest about anything (especially if they suddenly change formulas without notification or thorough re-testing). Lower carbs does not equal a better food on an overall basis.
There’s also no evidence that suggests raw feeding is superior to kibble. The board certified veterinary nutritionists I know help with formulating/choosing a raw, homemade or kibble option. The key is being well formulated. A lot of people feeding raw have a formula that is lacking in one area. The key is formulation that is proven to be balanced.
Absolutely love your videos they help so much
This was so helpful!! Thank you Rachel!
What about cooked food like plain chicken and steamed veggies? Is this better than kibble?
Hi beautiful! If you enjoyed this video – do me a solid and tell just one friend! Let’s get to 50K this year. What do you think, think we can make it?
PSST: Have you seen our merch? We have socks, shirts and hoodies! All proceeds benefit dog health and well being, win win! https://teespring.com/stores/rachel-fusaro
Video sucked you must like listening to your self talk. You are like fingers on a chalkboard to me. You are pretty but it’s not always the dog food causing the problems.
I feed my dogs Stella and chewys raw coated. I also give them dehydrated minows and Baltic sprat. And raw chicken feet and leg quarters. Vena don’t like whole leg quarters but Goldie does. Vena likes to eat small portions at a time so we give her chicken feet she really likes those along with minows. And we also add primal bone broth to the Stella and chewys.
I have to watch what food I give my lab as he has good allergies (he’s allergic to wheat and beef) I feed a dry food (the only one he hasn’t had a bad reaction to) and used to feed raw but due to costly food bills I went down the dry food route. I still give him fresh foods though (he knows the word carrot his favourite veg!) His favourite food is cooked fish which he gets as often as we can give it to him (especially on his birthday that’s a must have present!)
Love your videos and can’t wait for the next video!
I’m getting a puppy in a few months but I’m worried about when I go to school I don’t want him to be at home and I dont have any near by dog walkers.
Love your channel! Would love to know what you do for fleas and ticks and opinions on vaccinations?
Explain how carbs turns into inflammation? I don’t think you read the right article or received the correct advice.
I love you sooooo much! You have helped me so much. Thank you❤️❤️❤️
Do you recommend instinct dry food for dogs?
Hi I just got a new husky on Monday and your tips help so much! Thank you Rachel!❤️
Have you ever made home cooked fresh meals for your dog? If so how do you make them complete and balanced so your dog doesnt become deficient in certain things?