Little Kitten is every child’s dream pet – a cheeky, funny and adorable little friend. Take a ride on the airplane, shoot some hoops, play hide & seek and bed trampoline or get creative with paw painting – you can always have a great time with your kitten pal! Explore the kitten’s world and discover cute animations, laugh with and care for your adorable, realistic pet.
The unique game-design encourages children to explore the room with minimal use of icons or menus. The 7 mini-games offer a wide variety of interactions and are designed so they appeal to a wide age range. The philosophy is not about winning, losing or competition, it’s about having fun in a child-friendly environment and learning without even realizing it! Great Mini-Games with purpose!:
1) Kitten Hide&Seek – encourages focus and attention.
2) Paw Painting – creativity unleashed! Mix red, yellow, blue to get every imaginable colour – your child will learn realistic paint mixing, then come up with your own masterpiece using a paw print or a standard brush.
3) Mouse & Cheese – Memorize where the zones are to sneak mouse past little kitten over to the cheese. Or just have some laughs seeing what happens when little kitten catches the mouse!
4) Bed Trampoline – Discover all little kitten’s hidden tricks and moves!
5) Animal Puzzle – Educational ‘mix and match’ funny animal combinations to earn biscuits that you can then feed to your little kitten.
6) Feeding – Each time you play a mini-game you receive cat food snacks, children love feeding the little kitten and watching it licking its lips and purr after a good feed!
7) Cat-in-the-box – Educational ‘hand-eye coordination’ mini-game
8) Balloon Popping – can you discovered all the different shapes?!